We are looking for an experienced, creative content writer who loves writing, marketing and sales, to join our young and growing team at Modifyed. Someone with proven experience in a digital marketing role.
A curious, growth-oriented candidate to develop compelling and impactful ideas and convert them into headlines, blogs, social media updates, corporate communications or emailers to drive higher engagement and conversions in digital marketing campaigns. Experience in writing SEO content and social media ads would be major plus.
You’ll be working in tandem with account managers and designers to create and execute briefs that meet client expectations. A professional approach to deadlines and tasks is required, along with the ability to research about the client’s market segments, competitive activities and industry trends.
- Ideating and writing various types of content including emails, blogs, articles, social media posts, website content, press releases, white papers, etc.
- Understand client objectives, market and competition to write content that surpasses client requirement.
- Ensuring content is consistent in terms of a brand’s style, quality and tone of voice.
- SEO optimized content for websites or landing pages.
- Brainstorming ideas for visuals and collaborating with internal team and clients for new ideas.
- Presenting finalised ideas to clients or account managers.
- Research on topics using all possible resources (Online, research based, and interviews etc) to write content that works.
- Track and analyze content performance, and suggest solutions
- Create content calendars and execute plan for the same for social media and blogs.
- Follow industry-related news and popular content platforms to generate good ideas.
- Be updated with best practices in writing for the web, social media and business/industry trends.
- Review and update published content as needed.
- Coordinate with clients, constantly meet deadlines and maintain good client relationships.
- A degree in Advertising, Marketing or Communications is a plus, but not a necessity
- 1-2 years of experience in a digital agency or similar environment.
- Can write long and short forms of content as per requirements.
- Must have a deep understanding of what motivates consumers online.
- Excellent research and conceptualization skills.
- Eye for Grammar, Clarity, Accuracy and Creative writing
- Must have excellent copywriting, editing proofreading skills.
- Flair for sales and marketing.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment as well as cross-functional teams
- Can manage editorial schedules and work within deadlines
- Has high energy and a positive, growth-oriented attitude to work in a startup.
- A knack for telling captivating stories that consumers will relate to.
- Be able to work under pressure and manage workloads effectively
- Be highly self-motivated and well organised
- Be able to see other people’s points of view and take on board feedback
- Possess good leadership, people and project management skills
- Knowledge of managing social media channels would be a bonus
This is a full time content and copy writer job based in Delhi NCR (Noida).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org