Copy that evokes
Content marketing services from the best marketing agency in Delhi NCR
Our report will also contain customised solutions to increase your lead generation by upto 65%. We will never spam or sell your data.
Building Brands and
Web Copy and Blogging
Killer writing can instantly boost your search rankings, readership, and sales. Our super-effective web copywriting is what your business needs if you suffer from low sales syndrome! Whether you’re a startup or a large corporate, your business needs a blog that has more than just copy-paste content. It needs content that is authoritative, rich, and converts potential leads into paying customers. Our experience and skill will help you get value for your money here.
Content Asset Creation
Content can be created in a variety of formats to suit a plethora of business requirements. Press Releases, Product Descriptions, Ebooks, Whitepapers, Videos, Tweets, Infographics, Brochures, Presentations – the list is endless! Yet, our talented copywriters, content creators, designers and video editors can churn out the right type of content to take your brand communications to the next level.
Content distribution is very important for all your content marketing initiatives. From leveraging search engine optimization (SEO) to advertising, we believe you can only get value if your content is distributed effectively. Through an assortment of creative content marketing techniques, we work towards giving your online promotions an edge over the competition.
Social Media Marketing
Social Media is one of the most popular places where people hang out on the internet. Therefore, you’re losing out on a lot if you’re not promoting your business on social media. As a marketing tool for easily promoting your products and services, social media marketing is here to stay. According to research done by leading social media blog, Mashable, 85% of businesses have an active social media marketing campaign going on. And the remaining 15% are quickly catching on. Which side do you want to be on? We can help you build a solid presence on Twitter and Facebook.
All digital content marketing solutions require a website and we can help you build an effective and beautiful one using a tool we love – WordPress. WordPress is a potent content marketing tool that powers 25% of the web. We help businesses leverage the power of this simple tool to create great websites and powerful blogs at a fraction of the cost. WordPress is a potent content marketing tool that powers 25% of the web. We help businesses leverage the power of this simple tool to create great websites and powerful blogs at a fraction of the cost.
A corporate firm needs a blog that has more than just content. It needs extraordinary care because all said and done, this is where you directly talk to your customers. Our tailor-made business blogging packages are perfect for your business so that you can connect and engage with your customers and followers.
At Modifyed Digital, all our energies are focused on one and one thing only – delivering business results. To ensure that your business problems are tackled by developing effective content marketing solutions. To provide the maximum ROI, all aspects of a project are paid attention to – we focus on those which have the potential to achieve sustainable business growth.
If you are interested in using content as a way to drive and get results, then Modifyed Digital’s content marketing team should be your first pick. We help deliver tailored solutions best suited for your industry while keeping in mind your ambitions and growth trajectory.