Digital Marketing for Nonprofits and NGOs
Grow Your Nonprofit to the Next Level
Leverage Modifyed Digital’s Vast Experience in Non Profit Digital Marketing
With an expert in-house team consisting of brand strategists, digital marketers, web developers, and web designers, Modifyed has been working with several non-profits over the years to help grow their impact and reach out to more stakeholders. Whether it's an NGO working in the area of education, healthcare, skill-development or poverty, we are extremely passionate when it comes to using our digital expertise to bring about social change.
Scroll below to read more about our services, hand-crafted for the non-profit and social impact sector!
Clients We Have Worked With
Why we love executing Digital Marketing Campaigns for Nonprofits
Our intention of offering customised, unique and strategic digital marketing and website development services for Non-profit and social impact organisations is driven by our single point agenda – to help solve the pressing issues of our generation and to hopefully be a catalyst in the process of widespread systemic change.
Digital Marketing for Nonprofits is a niche we have successfully been able to carve for ourselves and we have learnt that for this sector, digital marketing is a completely different ball game altogether. It has to be executed through a solid, well-thought out strategy since we are not working on selling a product or service. We are literally selling an idea. To implant a seed of thought in the user’s mind, different digital tools need to be carefully sewn together to create lasting impact.
We believe that our specialty lies in being able to take grass-root projects with global potential and adding some fuel to the fire. With decades of insight into scaling digital marketing projects for our corporate clients, why not help those who truly need it the most and can actually benefit massively?
Digital Marketing Strategy for Universities
& Educational Institutes
Specialised Digital Marketing Services
for Nonprofits and NGOs
How can Nonprofits Benefit from Digital Marketing and Website Development?
Nonprofits and NGOs face various challenges – from funding, to finding volunteers and even just to spreading awareness about an issue they are working on. With more and more people spending large parts of their day online, digital marketing is apt for social organisations needing to develop a strong presence. Here are some benefits that any social impact or nonprofit organisation can get by integrating digital marketing and technology into their overall strategy:
- Through a good digital marketing strategy, a nonprofit organisation can directly reach out to, motivate and leverage the largest asset they can ever develop – the citizens.
- A lot of data and leads need to be generated for fundraising, volunteering. Digital helps in acquiring useful and relevant insights and data into what’s working, and what’s not.
- Digital marketing can help reach out to corporations and big sponsors for funding needs.
- From website development to social media marketing and even a full-fledged campaign, digital solutions can make your earnest efforts become recognised on a global platform.
- The Development Sector and cause marketing have one thing in common – they magnify local efforts into global movements. By recognising grassroot heroes, efforts and actions don a new meaning. A great digital marketing strategy can stitch such efforts together and create massive impact.
Nonprofit Organisations we work with
What Others Say About Us
Want to increase your fundraising leads by 30%? Download our free ebook - 7 Marketing Hacks To Get Your Nonprofit Funding Right!
Fill this Form to Get Free Access
Get Your Free Strategy Session Now
Yes. If you really want to grow your nonprofit, digital is beyond doubt the most effective medium to use. It takes your nonprofit from a local cause to a global one, using the power of the internet.
We have special discounts and smaller pricing plans for nonprofits who want to start small and then scale up. From large complex projects, to simple social media management, we do it all!
Yes, we would prefer to collaborate with nonprofits who have inhouse teams so there is less duplication of efforts.
It takes anywhere between 3-6 months for results to start becoming visible. That said, it also depends on the scale and volume of activities, and the resources invested in your organisation’s marketing efforts.