Job Description – SEO Specialist
As an SEO Specialist, your main role would be to manage and execute all search engine optimization and organic content marketing activities for various client projects.
SEO activities would include On-Page / Off Page Optimisation, Content strategy, link building and keyword strategy, online PR submissions and influencer/blogger outreach to increase rankings on all major search networks.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Improve organic search results for desktop and mobile sites on all major search engines.
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
- Develop and implement SEO strategies for clients.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies to maximise website traffic and lead generation on client projects.
- Manage a team of SEO Executives
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
- Do Competitor research and analysis to identify SEO opportunities.
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes such as site structure, webpages, UI/UX, etc. Interact with web designer/developer to implement the same.
- Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building and blogger outreach for guest posting or paid articles.)
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
- Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends
- Interacting With Clients On A Weekly/Monthly Basis In Terms Of SEO Performance
- Monitor, Track And Reporting On Web Analytics Metrics using Google Analytics and prepare dashboards using Google Datastudio and share with clients.
- Proven SEO experience of 3+ years.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Proven experience as SEO Manager, SEM Manager or similar role
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience with SEO reporting
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Business or related field
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com