Job Description – SEO Executive
As an SEO executive, your role would be to manage and execute all SEO activities such as on-page optimisation, off page optimisation, content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase organic rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Improve organic search results for desktop and mobile sites on all major search engines.
- Develop and implement On Page Optimisation and Off Page Submissions and other SEO strategies for clients.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code. Conduct website audits.
- Work with marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Optimizing copy and landing pages and upload blogs.
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies to maximise website traffic and lead generation on client projects.
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
- Do Competitor research and analysis to identify SEO opportunities.
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes such as site structure, webpages, UI/UX, etc. Interact with web designer/developer to implement the same.
- Direct link-building and blogger outreach for guest posting or paid articles.
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects through Google Analytics, Search Console, Ahrefs, etc.
- Keep abreast of SEO changes, Google updates and other digital marketing trends
- Proven SEO execution experience of 3+ years in a digital agency or similar setup
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience with SEO reporting
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
- Passion and ambition to grow in the digital marketing field
- Passion for client servicing.
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Business or related field
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org