We are on the hunt for a passionate project manager for managing our technology product development projects.
- Project Execution: Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for flawless execution of various development or marketing projects. Ensure that the delivery team delivers on key milestones and deliverables on time, within scope and budget. You will have to sit on their head and get them to deliver the best possible application ahead of time.
- Project Planning: Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress. Also use the project plan to manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques. You might also be required to assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders including clients and vendors, to ensure technical feasibility. Perform risk management to minimize or eliminate any project risks.
- Manage Clients – Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project. Act as the single point of contact and coordinate with the client. Lead discussions during demos with assistance from the technical team.
- Project Performance: Track the performance of projects assigned, specifically to ensure successful completion of short and long-term goals. Ensure overall client satisfaction to develop long term and successful client relationships with more projects. Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Project Growth: Identify any other business opportunities during your client/vendor interactions.
- Manage relationships: Establish and maintain relationships with various stakeholders such as the client, organisational stakeholders, and third parties/vendors.
- Other management related tasks: These could include continually developing leadership skills, attending relevant conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency and to perform other related duties as assigned. Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to report on project performance and document needs for organisational effectiveness.
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
Project Manager top skills & proficiencies:
- Developing and Tracking Budgets
- Coaching and Supervision
- Process Improvement
- Performance Management
- Inventory Control
- Verbal Communication
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org