Website Modifyed Digital
An innovative Marketing and Technology Agency
We are looking for a PPC specialist to run Paid Marketing campaigns on various digital media such as Google, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and Youtube. The ideal candidate should be well-versed in search engine marketing (SEM), Social Media Ads, Working on Funnels and Landing pages, and Conversion rate optimisation.
You should be hands-on with digital media planning, be analytical and good with numbers. Your goal will be to ensure our online marketing efforts have the highest possible return on investment (ROI) in terms of lead generation and ecommerce sales.
- Strategize and plan digital marketing campaigns using media budgets.
- Launching and optimizing pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns on various digital marketing channels such as Google Ads for a range of clients.
- Create and manage keyword lists, audiences and placement targeting for Search, Display and Remarketing campaigns.
- Optimise PPC and Facebook Ad campaigns, including bid management, audiences, ad groups, quality scores and other major metrics.
- Assist in copywriting and graphic design concepts for ads.
- Competitor benchmarking, optimizing copy and landing pages for increasing quality scores, etc.
- Support the generation of new paid campaigns, ad groups, audiences and accounts and grow overall paid search marketing initiatives.
- Monitoring budgets and overseeing paid ad accounts (Google Ads, Facebook Bing, etc.) for a variety of clients.
- Implement A/B testing to continuously improve ROI.
- Create and implement high converting funnels through landing pages and analytics.
- Keep abreast of the latest digital marketing trends, techniques and technologies to suggest new and innovative ideas to grow accounts.
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Graduate/Post Graduation in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field; AdWords certification required.
- Proven experience of 4+ years as a Paid Ads Manager or Digital Media Buyer in a digital marketing agency.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Experience in data analysis and reporting using Google Analytics, Adwords Reports, Facebook Ads Manager, and/or Google Data Studio.
- Good knowledge of overall digital marketing mix such as SEO, Landing Pages, Funnels, Marketing Automation, Social Media and Content Marketing.
- Great working knowledge of Adwords Editor to quickly optimise and build multiple accounts.
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google datastudio, GTM, etc.)
- Passion for Branding, Marketing, Digital Media and Internet marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively to identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively communicate thoughts and ideas.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Excellent English, Data analysis and Math skills.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary plus performance incentives.
- Be your own boss work culture.
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Amazing opportunity to advance your career
- Flexible timings
About Modifyed Digital
Modifyed Digital is a team of young dynamic digital natives. We are an independent marketing communications consultancy dedicated to delivering one thing really well: doing what’s right to help our clients win. We are a significantly experienced team who have worked with a few of the world’s best brands.
We want to directly empower businesses who are working passionately towards solving the world’s most pressing problems with a solid digital marketing presence and effective use of technology. We aspire to help marketing teams with our expertise in shaping up influential digital marketing campaigns.
Come, join us on this exciting journey towards a more humane, digital world.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org