Website Modifyed Digital
An innovative Marketing and Technology Agency
We are looking for a Digital Media Buyer to run Paid Marketing campaigns on various digital media such as Google, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and Youtube. The ideal candidate should be well-versed in search engine marketing (SEM), Social Ads, Funnels and Landing pages, and Conversion rate optimisation.
You should also be analytical and good with numbers. Your goal will be to ensure our online marketing efforts have the highest possible return on investment (ROI.)
- Paid Campaigns Management:
- Launching and optimizing pay-per-click campaigns on various digital media buying platforms Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Linkedin Ads, etc. for a range of clients.
- Be involved in media planning activities such as platform selection, budgeting, ROI analysis, etc.
- Keyword selection and audience and placement targeting for Search, Display and Re-marketing campaigns.
- Optimize all paid advertising activities, including bid management, copy-writing and competitor bench marking, optimizing copy and landing pages for increasing quality scores, etc.
- Monitoring budgets and overseeing search platform accounts (Google Ad-words, Bing, etc.) for our clients.
- Implement A/B testing with web designer to continuously improve Landing Page ROI.
- Find ways to reduce risk of click fraud.
- Leadership and Management
- Manage a team of PPC executives to deliver strong results across several accounts.
- Work with marketing teams to drive PPC results and increase the quality of leads.
- Keep abreast of the latest digital marketing trends, techniques and technologies to suggest new and innovative ideas to grow accounts.
- Participate in client meetings or new pitches to win new advertising accounts.
- Client Servicing
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major KPIs such as account performance, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Communication with management and clients on project development, timelines, and results.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Graduate/Post Graduation in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field; Ad-Words certification required.
- Proven experience of 3+ years as a Paids Ads Manager or Digital Media Buyer in a digital marketing agency.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Experience in data analysis and reporting using Google Analytics, Ad-words Reports, Facebook Ads Manager, and/or Google Data Studio.
- Good knowledge of overall digital marketing mix such as SEO, Landing Pages, Funnels, Marketing Automation, Social Media and Content Marketing.
- Great working knowledge of Ad-words Editor to quickly optimize and build multiple accounts.
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google data-studio, GTM, etc.)
- Passion for Branding, Marketing, Digital Media and Internet marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively to identify and resolve problems.
- Curiosity to learn and implement new ideas.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively communicate thoughts and ideas.
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals.
- High levels of integrity, ability to take quick decisions and self-motivated.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Excellent English, Data analysis and Math skills.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or issues raised by clients and their extended staff.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary plus performance incentives.
- Be your own boss work culture.
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Amazing opportunity to advance your career
- Flexible timings
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org