We are looking for a talented Digital Account Manager to manage our client work. As an account manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Plan content marketing campaigns on social media keeping client requirements in mind.
- Check campaigns performance, make reports and meet / talk with client on weekly basis. Set goals and targets.
- Manage team who is working on the account and ensure work is done.
- Idea new strategies for better execution of projects/campaigns. For this, you will have to learn and read more about the client industry and do competitor analysis.
- Raise bills, followup for payments
- Identify new opportunities for account growth through up-selling, down-selling other services.
- Ensure maximum client happiness and satisfaction with our services.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Manage a blogger outreach programs as and when required
- Create and maintain a social media editorial calendar and posting schedule
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Monitor web traffic metrics and report on performance.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- BSc/BA in Marketing, PR, Digital Media or a related field; Facebook certification positive.
- Proven experience of 3+ years as a social media manager in a digital marketing agency.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copy-writing skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Working knowledge of digital marketing channels such as SEO, Emails, Influencers, etc.
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Passion for Search and Internet marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to effectively communicate thoughts and ideas.
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals.
- High levels of integrity, ability to take quick decisions and self-motivated.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Excellent English, Data analysis and Math skills.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or issues raised by clients and their extended staff.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary plus performance incentives.
- Be your own boss work culture.
- Participation in company health (medical, dental) insurance plans after 60 days full-time employment
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Amazing opportunity to advance your career
- Flexible timings
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com