The Chief Operating Officer (COO) is a new leadership role at Modifyed. This individual will provide the leadership, management, and analytical capability to ensure Modifyed Digital’s full operational efficiency. The COO will be responsible for leading all non-instructional operations and staff members.
- Overseeing operations of the company and the work of executives
- Establishing policies that promote company culture and vision
- Manage customer escalations and managing the relationships
- Ensuring the team has everything they need to succeed.
- Develop and integrate staffing programs designed to attract the highest caliber of talent while satisfying the needs of our clients
- Collaborate with our CEO on one, five- and ten-year plans for corporate growth and evolution.
- Assist the CFO with financial projections and analyses of existing programs and policies
- Manage service employees and train them in the latest leadership and technical skills so they can better serve our clients
- Helm budgeting and resource allocation efforts alongside the other C-level executives and the senior management team
- Ensure all program initiatives align with the company’s core values and culture
- Provide leadership to account managers so that they take more initiative in their roles.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.)
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Assist CEO in fundraising ventures
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors
Qualifications and Skills:
- 10+ years of Proven experience as Chief Operating Office or relevant role in a technology enabled, marketing company
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Experience in fundraising will be a plus
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Excellent written, oral and client-facing communication skills
- Budget-focused mindset
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org