At Modifyed, we strive for growth for the client, company and individual. We are looking for a business development manager to be the face of Modifyed for new clients and prospects. If you are aspirational, love marketing and are persuasive in nature, this is a great role for you. You must love the process of growing a business, selling and marketing. Some of your key roles and responsibilities in business development would be:
- Growing Business
- Develop a growth strategy for Modifyed by identifying new growth areas – customers, trends, markets, partnerships, products and services and executing the strategy.
- Identify prospects and opportunities through various sales channels such as cold calls, in person meetings, online channels such as Linkedin, FB, online portals and more.
- Identify and generate new business opportunities with existing clients by understanding pain points and offering good, cost effective solutions.
- Develop new business relationships with top advertising and marketing agencies.
- Managing Incoming Leads
- Write compelling and well researched business proposals for new prospects / leads.
- Follow-up on prospective clients through a consultative sales approach to win new business and create new relationships.
- Meet with customers face to face / virtually.
- Successfully manage the end to end sales process as defined by the company.
- Foster and cultivate new and old business relationships.
- Have a solid understanding of agency products and services and effectively pitch / propose to clients based on their pain points or requirements.
- Demonstrate initiative and drive organizational goals and initiatives.
- Close deals and draw up relevant contracts.
- Thought leadership
- Demonstrate strong understanding of the sector.
- Research and develop ways to expand on existing services by understanding client requirements and identifying solutions.
- Ensure the team is on onboard with new projects to ensure successful handover to the delivery team.
- Being able to provide strong guidance/advisory to clients during requirements gathering.
- Attend seminars, workshops and conferences wherever possible to gather new trends.
- Train members of your team, internally or externally.
- Ability to thrive in Organisational Culture
- Have a strong performance drive mindset
- Ability to solve complex problems through relevant solution
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- At least an MBA degree or equivalent in Sales and Marketing
- Have a minimum of 5 years of professional experience in winning new business for digital/Online marketing companies or a proven track record in generating new business for services such as website design, SEO services, Performance Marketing, Social media marketing, branding and design, etc.
- Supreme communication skills with clear articulation in English.
- Be a motivated and focused individual with great organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Organized, entrepreneurial self-starter; able to identify what needs to get done, then willing and able to make it happen.
- Excellent written skills with advance proficiency in PPT, Word and Excel Skills
Location and Remuneration
The position will be based out of Noida (Delhi NCR) and will involve limited travel in Delhi, NCR. We follow a strong performance-oriented approach towards remuneration which will be based on how you perform in the interview process.
Please write in with your latest resume and a covering letter to email@example.com. Allow us 4-5 days to respond. We field queries and receive resumes every day for the role and are actively sifting through the same.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org