At modified, we strive for growth for the client, company and individual. We are looking for people who are aspirational, love marketing and are persuasive people. Some of your key roles and responsibilities in business development would be:
- Growing Business
- Develop growth strategy for Modified to expand into different customer segments and market
- Identify prospects/opportunities through various sales channels such as cold calls, in person meetings, online channels such as Linkedin, FB, online portals and more.
- Identify and generate new business opportunities with existing clients by understanding pain points and offering solutions.
- Develop new business relationships with top advertising and marketing agencies in India
- Managing Incoming Leads
- Write compelling and well researched business proposals for prospects.
- Successfully manage the end to end sales process as defined by the company.
- Demonstrate initiative and drive organization goals and initiatives.
- Knowledge and though leadership
- Demonstrate strong understanding of the sector and services.
- Being able to provide strong guidance/advisory to clients during requirements gathering.
- Ability to thrive in Organisational Culture
- Have a strong performance drive mindset
- Ability to solve complex problems through relevant solution
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- At least an MBA degree or equivalent in Sales and Marketing
- Have a minimum of 5 years of professional experience in winning new business for digital/Online marketing companies or a proven track record in generating new business for services such as website design, SEO services, Performance Marketing, Social media marketing, branding and design, etc.
- Supreme communication skills with clear articulation in English.
- Be a motivated and focused individual with great organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Organized, entrepreneurial self-starter; able to identify what needs to get done, then willing and able to make it happen.
- Excellent written skills with advance proficiency in PPT, Word and Excel Skills
Location and Remuneration
The position will be based out of Noida (Delhi NCR) and will involve limited travel in Delhi, NCR. We follow a strong performance-oriented approach towards remuneration which will be based on how you perform in the interview process.
Please write in with your latest resume and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Allow us 4-5 days to respond. We field queries and receive resumes every day for the role and are actively sifting through the same.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com