We are looking for a talented financial wizard who has a love for accounts and bookkeeping.
The roles and responsibilities would be as follows:
- Maintaining day-to-day records of account payables and receivables.
- Maintaining and controlling the expenses of the company.
- Reporting the daily, weekly and monthly cashflow and financial statements.
- Interacting with internal and external auditors in completing the audits.
- Presenting accounting issues and results to executive committees and upper management.
- Managing the accounts budget and invoices with the client.
- Coordination with vendors.
- Reimbursement of Expenses & Bills.
- Manage Petty Cash and Expenses.
- General accounting work on QuickBooks, Tally and Excel.
- Prepare payroll Sheet & Salary Calculation.
- GST, TDS Calculation & Filing of TDS every month with Employees & Vendors.
- Budgeting –Department, Expenses, Travel, Clients.
- Budget & Financial Forecasts.
Special requirements for this project:
– Knowledge of Indian tax laws and codes
– Experience with Quickbooks, Tally and MS Excel.
– Certifications / Qualifications from reputed colleges or financial institutions.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com